- Change is on the way….
- Father’s Day…..
- The “collective responsibility to build the church”… whose responsibility is it??
- Atheism… what is the issue??
- “Out of Context” Reading of the Bible…
- My Sheep Hear My voice and they follow me…..
- Perception is reality… or is it?
- Do we need preachers, teachers, pastors, etc today??
- Do most really believe that Adam’s sin changed the nature of human beings???
- Christianity says…… Adam’s sin???
- Disciple of Christ?? | "The Journey Through Christianity to Christ" on What is a Disciple? Biblical Perspective
- Bernardina on It Is the Doing that is difficult… not the knowing..
- Ariana on Let your heart not be troubled….
- Carolina on “Flesh and Blood has not revealed it unto you”…..
- Darliane on “Flesh and Blood has not revealed it unto you”…..
Subscribe Now via Email
Tag Archives: man
Put not your confidence in any man….
Have you ever taken a moment to just consider and think about this passage that we find in the pages of the bible? Have you ever considered that it was when Adam put confidence in what someone else said about … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Christian, Christianity, Faith, From the Beginning, God, Jesus, Knowing Tagged confidence, God, man, trust, within Leave a comment