- Change is on the way….
- Father’s Day…..
- The “collective responsibility to build the church”… whose responsibility is it??
- Atheism… what is the issue??
- “Out of Context” Reading of the Bible…
- My Sheep Hear My voice and they follow me…..
- Perception is reality… or is it?
- Do we need preachers, teachers, pastors, etc today??
- Do most really believe that Adam’s sin changed the nature of human beings???
- Christianity says…… Adam’s sin???
- Disciple of Christ?? | "The Journey Through Christianity to Christ" on What is a Disciple? Biblical Perspective
- Bernardina on It Is the Doing that is difficult… not the knowing..
- Ariana on Let your heart not be troubled….
- Carolina on “Flesh and Blood has not revealed it unto you”…..
- Darliane on “Flesh and Blood has not revealed it unto you”…..
Subscribe Now via Email
Tag Archives: atheism
Atheism… what is the issue??
I’ve written on this topic before but since its been the topic of some of the discussions I’ve participated in recently… it seemed once again the time to share more on the topic here… What has always been a bit … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Christian, Compassion, God, Jesus, Knowing, Reconciliation to God, Unity Tagged atheism, Father, God, Jesus Leave a comment