- Change is on the way….
- Father’s Day…..
- The “collective responsibility to build the church”… whose responsibility is it??
- Atheism… what is the issue??
- “Out of Context” Reading of the Bible…
- My Sheep Hear My voice and they follow me…..
- Perception is reality… or is it?
- Do we need preachers, teachers, pastors, etc today??
- Do most really believe that Adam’s sin changed the nature of human beings???
- Christianity says…… Adam’s sin???
- Disciple of Christ?? | "The Journey Through Christianity to Christ" on What is a Disciple? Biblical Perspective
- Bernardina on It Is the Doing that is difficult… not the knowing..
- Ariana on Let your heart not be troubled….
- Carolina on “Flesh and Blood has not revealed it unto you”…..
- Darliane on “Flesh and Blood has not revealed it unto you”…..
Subscribe Now via Email
Tag Archives: reconciliation
I will manifest myself to him…..
John 14:21-24: He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. Judas saith … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Christian, Christianity, End Times, Faith, God, Jesus, Reconciliation to God Tagged Jesus. God, reconciliation Leave a comment