- Change is on the way….
- Father’s Day…..
- The “collective responsibility to build the church”… whose responsibility is it??
- Atheism… what is the issue??
- “Out of Context” Reading of the Bible…
- My Sheep Hear My voice and they follow me…..
- Perception is reality… or is it?
- Do we need preachers, teachers, pastors, etc today??
- Do most really believe that Adam’s sin changed the nature of human beings???
- Christianity says…… Adam’s sin???
- Disciple of Christ?? | "The Journey Through Christianity to Christ" on What is a Disciple? Biblical Perspective
- Bernardina on It Is the Doing that is difficult… not the knowing..
- Ariana on Let your heart not be troubled….
- Carolina on “Flesh and Blood has not revealed it unto you”…..
- Darliane on “Flesh and Blood has not revealed it unto you”…..
Subscribe Now via Email
Tag Archives: hearing
What I’m saying might not be what you’re hearing… why?
One of the most amazing thing to me to have seen through this journey of mine is how often it is that what I’m saying and meaning is not what is being heard…. and why. I never considered early on … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Christian, Christianity, Faith, Knowing, Other Tagged distinctions, God, hearing, meanings, perceptions, words Leave a comment