- Change is on the way….
- Father’s Day…..
- The “collective responsibility to build the church”… whose responsibility is it??
- Atheism… what is the issue??
- “Out of Context” Reading of the Bible…
- My Sheep Hear My voice and they follow me…..
- Perception is reality… or is it?
- Do we need preachers, teachers, pastors, etc today??
- Do most really believe that Adam’s sin changed the nature of human beings???
- Christianity says…… Adam’s sin???
Subscribe Now via Email
Tag Archives: words
A question was asked in a group that I participate in about can we grow and learn from “positive” “constructive criticism”… which reminded me of something that I learned a long time ago by asking and analyzing the question below: … Continue reading
This week in a discussion group on Linked In, a member posted a blog titled “Being Gay isn’t Natural-Is it true?” along with a video of a gay man involved in doing “The Work” of discovering what is true and … Continue reading
One of the most amazing thing to me to have seen through this journey of mine is how often it is that what I’m saying and meaning is not what is being heard…. and why. I never considered early on … Continue reading