- Change is on the way….
- Father’s Day…..
- The “collective responsibility to build the church”… whose responsibility is it??
- Atheism… what is the issue??
- “Out of Context” Reading of the Bible…
- My Sheep Hear My voice and they follow me…..
- Perception is reality… or is it?
- Do we need preachers, teachers, pastors, etc today??
- Do most really believe that Adam’s sin changed the nature of human beings???
- Christianity says…… Adam’s sin???
Subscribe Now via Email
Tag Archives: follower
The world is looking for Christ.. in people, in material possessions and in everyday life. They are looking for something real, dependable, trustworthy, and faithful. Are they finding it? No! Why, you might ask? The answer is simple.. there are … Continue reading
Have you ever really looked at a parrot? A parrot is a bird, that has been domesticated! Parrots are conditioned to live in cages and depend on others for food. They are beautiful birds and are friendly, yet they will … Continue reading
Matthew 7: 24-25 “Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine,(Jesus speaking) and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds … Continue reading
That question has been radiating in my mind now for weeks. God told me that there is a lost element in Christianity and it’s the Christian. What does that mean? Simple. Like so many other things in our culture and … Continue reading
There are a lot of people in the world today that have taken the title of “Christian”, call themselves by that name, and judge others based on whether they make the claim for themselves or not. It’s clear to see … Continue reading