- Change is on the way….
- Father’s Day…..
- The “collective responsibility to build the church”… whose responsibility is it??
- Atheism… what is the issue??
- “Out of Context” Reading of the Bible…
- My Sheep Hear My voice and they follow me…..
- Perception is reality… or is it?
- Do we need preachers, teachers, pastors, etc today??
- Do most really believe that Adam’s sin changed the nature of human beings???
- Christianity says…… Adam’s sin???
Subscribe Now via Email
Tag Archives: christian
Today there was an article that was posted on a well known website that I was sent a copy of that was asking people to pray for God to send righteous leaders to lead us today… where the author quoted … Continue reading
We’ve all heard and read countless times where Jesus is recorded to have said to His disciples… “if you love me keep my commandments”… and so often time, so many see the commandments Jesus is referring to, what God is … Continue reading
The world is looking for Christ.. in people, in material possessions and in everyday life. They are looking for something real, dependable, trustworthy, and faithful. Are they finding it? No! Why, you might ask? The answer is simple.. there are … Continue reading
Matthew 7: 24-25 “Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine,(Jesus speaking) and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds … Continue reading
That question has been radiating in my mind now for weeks. God told me that there is a lost element in Christianity and it’s the Christian. What does that mean? Simple. Like so many other things in our culture and … Continue reading