- Change is on the way….
- Father’s Day…..
- The “collective responsibility to build the church”… whose responsibility is it??
- Atheism… what is the issue??
- “Out of Context” Reading of the Bible…
- My Sheep Hear My voice and they follow me…..
- Perception is reality… or is it?
- Do we need preachers, teachers, pastors, etc today??
- Do most really believe that Adam’s sin changed the nature of human beings???
- Christianity says…… Adam’s sin???
Subscribe Now via Email
Category Archives: Eternal life
I’ve been asked about this many times and heard many times people questioning aren’t the commandments Jesus refers to the same as the ones that are given by Moses, or what most refer to as the “Ten Commandments”? The answer … Continue reading
We often hear people referring to those that are “lost”, the passages from the bible referring to “dead”, so I understand that so many look at these passages to mean “lost” or “dead” and relate them to “saved” or “unsaved”… … Continue reading
We’ve all heard and read countless times where Jesus is recorded to have said to His disciples… “if you love me keep my commandments”… and so often time, so many see the commandments Jesus is referring to, what God is … Continue reading
I have a difficult time reconciling the concept of “knowing God” with anything other than based on a first hand experience, especially given all that the bible shares. From its opening pages, the “knowing” was an intimate and personal experience … Continue reading