- Change is on the way….
- Father’s Day…..
- The “collective responsibility to build the church”… whose responsibility is it??
- Atheism… what is the issue??
- “Out of Context” Reading of the Bible…
- My Sheep Hear My voice and they follow me…..
- Perception is reality… or is it?
- Do we need preachers, teachers, pastors, etc today??
- Do most really believe that Adam’s sin changed the nature of human beings???
- Christianity says…… Adam’s sin???
Subscribe Now via Email
Tag Archives: Knowing
Q: “Christianity says that you being a sinner is not a question of what you do/ you are born a sinner. It is not a question of whether you do some sin or not; no, you are a born sinner. … Continue reading
As I shared in the articles the other day, “I knew” and “It’s the doing that is difficult”… many are able to see that in most cases we do know what it is that we are to do, but we … Continue reading
We’ve all heard that little saying… “sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me”… there are several variations of this saying.. and yes, I’m sure that many of us have not only heard it but … Continue reading
Have you ever considered that it is not the “knowing” what to do that is difficult… we know what it is that we are to do and not to do… it’s the doing it that is the issue for most … Continue reading
How many times has something happened in your life, or even in the life of someone else and the first words out of your mouth were “I knew it”. How many times do you suppose that you’ve “known” something before … Continue reading
What is causing so many “rifts” in our communities today? What is it that is making people so convinced that they “know all things” to the point of saying what one is to do or not to do in matters … Continue reading