- Change is on the way….
- Father’s Day…..
- The “collective responsibility to build the church”… whose responsibility is it??
- Atheism… what is the issue??
- “Out of Context” Reading of the Bible…
- My Sheep Hear My voice and they follow me…..
- Perception is reality… or is it?
- Do we need preachers, teachers, pastors, etc today??
- Do most really believe that Adam’s sin changed the nature of human beings???
- Christianity says…… Adam’s sin???
- Disciple of Christ?? | "The Journey Through Christianity to Christ" on What is a Disciple? Biblical Perspective
- Bernardina on It Is the Doing that is difficult… not the knowing..
- Ariana on Let your heart not be troubled….
- Carolina on “Flesh and Blood has not revealed it unto you”…..
- Darliane on “Flesh and Blood has not revealed it unto you”…..
Subscribe Now via Email
Tag Archives: Knowing
Christianity says…… Adam’s sin???
Q: “Christianity says that you being a sinner is not a question of what you do/ you are born a sinner. It is not a question of whether you do some sin or not; no, you are a born sinner. … Continue reading
Posted in Christian, Christianity, Compassion, FAQ, From the Beginning, God, Knowing, Unity Tagged God, Knowing, sin, unity Leave a comment
What’s next…. the first step in “doing”….
As I shared in the articles the other day, “I knew” and “It’s the doing that is difficult”… many are able to see that in most cases we do know what it is that we are to do, but we … Continue reading
Posted in Christian, Compassion, God, Knowing Tagged Being, Doing, Knowing 6 Comments
Sticks and Stones…..
We’ve all heard that little saying… “sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me”… there are several variations of this saying.. and yes, I’m sure that many of us have not only heard it but … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Faith, God, Knowing, Reconciliation to God, Unity Tagged being yourself, Knowing, sticks and stones, who are you 3 Comments
It Is the Doing that is difficult… not the knowing..
Have you ever considered that it is not the “knowing” what to do that is difficult… we know what it is that we are to do and not to do… it’s the doing it that is the issue for most … Continue reading
Posted in God, Knowing, Reconciliation to God, Unity Tagged God, Knowing, unity 3 Comments
I Knew it…
How many times has something happened in your life, or even in the life of someone else and the first words out of your mouth were “I knew it”. How many times do you suppose that you’ve “known” something before … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, God, Jesus, Knowing, Reconciliation to God Tagged God, Kingdom of God, Knowing, within 5 Comments
“Rifts” in our Communities….
What is causing so many “rifts” in our communities today? What is it that is making people so convinced that they “know all things” to the point of saying what one is to do or not to do in matters … Continue reading
I have a difficult time reconciling the concept of “knowing God” with anything other than based on a first hand experience, especially given all that the bible shares. From its opening pages, the “knowing” was an intimate and personal experience … Continue reading
Posted in Eternal life, God Tagged Eternal Life, God, Knowing Leave a comment