- Change is on the way….
- Father’s Day…..
- The “collective responsibility to build the church”… whose responsibility is it??
- Atheism… what is the issue??
- “Out of Context” Reading of the Bible…
- My Sheep Hear My voice and they follow me…..
- Perception is reality… or is it?
- Do we need preachers, teachers, pastors, etc today??
- Do most really believe that Adam’s sin changed the nature of human beings???
- Christianity says…… Adam’s sin???
Subscribe Now via Email
Category Archives: Kingdom of God
Q: Blind followers says he is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, what is meaning of this.?? A: Denise shares….. This is an excellent point for consideration though isn’t it? You state that “blind followers say”.. but isn’t it the very writings that … Continue reading
Q: Don’t we have to have the bible and other religions writings for us to know how we’re to live and what the various religious teachings and practices are?? Can anything else teach us these things?? A: Denise shares…. Can’t … Continue reading
Q: “If I know God, then why do I fear or lack courage…? Am I knowing Higher God and living a Lower Life…? Is it a faulty Belief…? With Religion prevailing all over why one does not live for a … Continue reading
I’d like to take a moment today to share with you more on the Gospel of Jesus Christ as outlined in the pages of the bible. See one of the things that I came to realize in my journey through … Continue reading
I’ve been asked about this many times and heard many times people questioning aren’t the commandments Jesus refers to the same as the ones that are given by Moses, or what most refer to as the “Ten Commandments”? The answer … Continue reading