- Change is on the way….
- Father’s Day…..
- The “collective responsibility to build the church”… whose responsibility is it??
- Atheism… what is the issue??
- “Out of Context” Reading of the Bible…
- My Sheep Hear My voice and they follow me…..
- Perception is reality… or is it?
- Do we need preachers, teachers, pastors, etc today??
- Do most really believe that Adam’s sin changed the nature of human beings???
- Christianity says…… Adam’s sin???
Subscribe Now via Email
Tag Archives: discussions
For me, and maybe only me, discussions are exchanges between people including questions to be considered regarding statements that are made, thoughts that are shared, or simply the exchange of one’s own personal experiences of living with another. I don’t … Continue reading
Discussion on taking the bible as it is written….. Feb 6, ’11 8:41 AM for everyone Recently at the site of a friend, (thank you Doc) a discussion on the topic of Faith was started. Several of us were discussing … Continue reading