- Change is on the way….
- Father’s Day…..
- The “collective responsibility to build the church”… whose responsibility is it??
- Atheism… what is the issue??
- “Out of Context” Reading of the Bible…
- My Sheep Hear My voice and they follow me…..
- Perception is reality… or is it?
- Do we need preachers, teachers, pastors, etc today??
- Do most really believe that Adam’s sin changed the nature of human beings???
- Christianity says…… Adam’s sin???
Subscribe Now via Email
Tag Archives: hearkening
This week in a discussion group on Linked In, a member posted a blog titled “Being Gay isn’t Natural-Is it true?” along with a video of a gay man involved in doing “The Work” of discovering what is true and … Continue reading
Continuing from Part Two (Click Here to read Part Two) Next we see in the book of Genesis, that God determines it is not good for this man to be alone, and causes a deep sleep to come upon him … Continue reading
Regarding the passage where Jesus warns of the “leaven of the Pharisees”.. many seem to see this as Jesus saying that one is not to keep the “laws” of God…. that under “grace” one doesn’t keep the “laws”…and yet is … Continue reading
This is a question that based on the teachings of Jesus Christ that I’ve asked many times and had asked of me many times over the years. Jesus’ instruction to His disciples was to “judge not”… and yet then we … Continue reading