- Change is on the way….
- Father’s Day…..
- The “collective responsibility to build the church”… whose responsibility is it??
- Atheism… what is the issue??
- “Out of Context” Reading of the Bible…
- My Sheep Hear My voice and they follow me…..
- Perception is reality… or is it?
- Do we need preachers, teachers, pastors, etc today??
- Do most really believe that Adam’s sin changed the nature of human beings???
- Christianity says…… Adam’s sin???
Subscribe Now via Email
Tag Archives: unity
Q: “Christianity says that you being a sinner is not a question of what you do/ you are born a sinner. It is not a question of whether you do some sin or not; no, you are a born sinner. … Continue reading
Q: When we share with each other the various points regarding our “beliefs” no matter what religion they are associated with….. what is it that we are really talking about? A: Denise shared….. Isn’t the point to consider in all … Continue reading
This question was asked in a discussion group… Q: I can understand that people from different countries and cultures may have different inclinations. Therefore, different religions may have been sent to them. If people following these different religions lived in … Continue reading
Have you ever considered that it is not the “knowing” what to do that is difficult… we know what it is that we are to do and not to do… it’s the doing it that is the issue for most … Continue reading
A human being is a part of a whole, called by us ‘universe’, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest… a kind of optical delusion of his … Continue reading